网站首页 | 关于我们 | 广告合作 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站 热点资讯:双语:小米与微软合作 预装微软 美国新任驻华大使博卡斯北京举行
热搜: 英语作文  英语话剧  影视
当前位置: 首页 > 娱乐英语 > 电影台词 >

《华尔街之狼》经典台词

2016-04-09 13:58[电影台词] 来源: 浏览: 次 评论:0条
1. It’s our markup for our services.
这是对我们工作的报酬。

2. Does that ring a bell?
想起来了吗?

3. I was selling garbage to garbage men and making cash hand over fist.
我能把垃圾卖给垃圾工,财源滚滚而来。

4. I don’t want to get personal, but they're okay?
别怪我打探私事,他们都正常吧?

5. You cold-called me.
你突然给我打电话,而我根本不认识你。

6. This is the Mary Lou, which is really the shoe that put me on the map.
这是玛丽露,就是这双鞋子让我红起来的。

7. He wants me to rat on myself?
他想要我出卖我自己?

8. Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street?
你当时试图进入华尔街?

9. In the ballpark?
大概多少?

10. In that particular trade, and it was one trade, north of half a million dollars.
那次交易,光说这笔交易,五十万美元以上。

11. The same gentleman that told me you tried to get your broker’s license also told me that you are a straight arrow.
那位告诉我你要考经纪人执照的先生还告诉我,你是个很规矩的人。

12. Sometimes I wonder if you let money get the best of you.
有时候我想,你是不是让钱蒙蔽了头脑。

13. Sometimes I feel like I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
有时候我觉得自己不自量力了。

14. She was three months behind on her rent.
她已经三个月付不起房租了。

15. So I was selling them shit. But the way I looked at it, their money was better off in my pocket. I knew how to spend it better.
因此我卖的都是垃圾股。但是在我看来,他们的钱还是给我比较好。我更懂怎么花钱。

16. -Wouldn’t you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people who can, like, afford to lose all that money?
-Of course. But rich people don't buy penny stocks. They just don't.
-Why not?
-Because they’re too smart, that’s why not.
-假如卖给有钱人不是更对得起良心吗?他们不在乎赔点钱。
-当然了。但有钱人是不会买细价股的。没人买。
-为什么?
-因为有钱人太精明。所以不买。

17. There is no nobility in poverty. 这世上,做穷人不光彩。

18. Money talks and bullshit takes the bus. 金钱万能,屁话滚蛋。

19. Risk is what keeps us young, isn’t it, darling? 风险让我们年轻,对不对?


【看这里~】

如果大家有兴趣的话,请关注【 英语巴士网-电影台词 】栏目,英语巴士网整合了您可能感兴趣的相关英语学习资料,可以多看一下哦(^_^)

英语巴士公众号

欢迎扫描二维码关注英语巴士公众号!

(编辑:bruce)

网友评论

网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不代表英语巴士网立场。

热门标签