在你心尖上起舞-是什么意思

还是你了解他,这些话都说到他心尖上了。It is you who really know him; you have said exactly what he wants to say.欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞;Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains;我会陪在你身

  • 还是你了解他,这些话都说到他心尖上了。It is you who really know him; you have said exactly what he wants to say.

  • 欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞;Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains;

  • 我会陪在你身边,就象我答应你的那样。I will be at your side, as I promised you.

  • 在你信任一个人之前,先要深入了解他。Eat a peck of salt with a man before you trust him.

  • "可是,我还有什么别的法子呢?所有的牌都捏在你的手里。""Well, what else is there for me to do? You hold all the cards in your hands."

  • "理所当然我来驾驶,你可以坐在我后面。" "我决不坐在你后面。""I will drive of course. You may sit behind me." "In a pig's ear I may sit behind you."

  • 一定要在你文章句子中的正确地方标上正确的标点符号。Be sure to punctuate your sentences with the correct marks in the right places.

  • 看在你父母的面上,这回我不开除你。不过,以后可别再发生这样的事了。Out of regard for your parents, I shall not dismiss you this time; but don't let it happen again.

  • 这样几千字节的Java程序代码可在你的计算机上变成一个强大的程序。A few thousand bytes of Java code can turn into a powerful program on your computer.

  • 你愿意解释一下,这些试题答案怎么会出现在你的课桌上?Will you care to explain how the answer to the test question appear on your desk?

  • 这本书的编排设计是建立在你会积极合作的假想基础上的。This book is planned to enlist your active cooperation.

  • 你可以在你个人用的计算机上写或编一篇带插图的作文。You can write and edit an illustrated composition on your personal computer.

  • 你应设法再找个工作,因为你的心会全不在你现在的工作上。You should try to find another job because you heart is simply not in your work at all.

  • 这个装置小得正好能带在你的手腕上;能储存水的装置。the device is small enough to wear on your wrist; a device intended to conserve water.

  • 在你的工作环境里,你能否在和英语有关的事情上保持领先?Can you stay on top of all the English at your workplace?

  • 在你方的要求及声明书上的签署,其确实性必须由甲级银行予以确定.Authenticity of signatures on your demand and declaration must be confirmed by first rate bank.

  • 在你需要的档案上做出标记,我们待会把它们打印出来。Flag the records you need, and we will print them out later.

  • 你会动都动不了的。在你做完这个后又去上有氧运动课之后。You are not going to be able to move after this and the aerobics class.

  • “预你所欲,超其所盼”显著体现在你身边环境的品质上。″Seamless Anticipation″ is evident in the qualities that imbue your immediate environment.

  • 你的货物还不能提取,因为海关尚未在你的是货单上盖章。Your cargo cannot be taken delivery of,because the customhouse has not yet stamped your bill of lading.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24724.html

为您推荐