我的小姨子-是什么意思

我的my把人或事物放在一定的位置上厂领导把他的小姨子安插在机要部门Find a job for; place in a certain position; plant; assign a job这种只谈你的儿时的话题对我来说是一堆废话。我的童年时代可没有给我留下美好的回忆。All this tal

  • 我的my

  • 把人或事物放在一定的位置上厂领导把他的小姨子安插在机要部门Find a job for; place in a certain position; plant; assign a job

  • 这种只谈你的儿时的话题对我来说是一堆废话。我的童年时代可没有给我留下美好的回忆。All this talk of the happiest days of your life is bunkum to me. I have no happy memories of my childhood.

  • "Harmsworth先生," 我用微弱的声音说。 "别打断我的说。" 他说。"Mr Harmsworth, " I said in a weak voice, "Don't interrupt, " he said.

  • 我的电脑my computer

  • "你不能带玛丽去参加晚会,她是我的女朋友。" "是这么回事吗?""You can't take Mary to the party- She's my girl." "Says who?"

  • 引擎一发动,我的车就给电池充电了。My car charges up the battery whenever the engine runs.

  • 你的鼓励使我对我的未来更加有信心。Your encouragement made me more confident of my future.

  • 我需要一些时间来使我的思想适应。I need some time to orient my thinking.

  • 很抱歉这么晚来打扰你,但我的车撞到篱笆墙了,我得打电话给修理厂。I'm sorry to inflict myself on you so late, but my ear ran into the fence and I must telephone the garage.

  • 他冒充我的签字从我的银行里取钱。He fake my signature to get money from my bank.

  • 我的英语课很无聊,老师总叫我们背单词。My English lesson is boring, the teacher always asks us to recite words.

  • 在整个考试过程中,我的心情十分紧张。I am on the rack during the entire examination.

  • 如果你站在我的立场,你会怎么做?If you were in my shoes (=Were you in my shoes), what would you do?

  • 我的工作非常紧张,以致于我没有时间休息。My work is so intense that I even have no time to take a rest.

  • 这些教导照亮了我的心,指明了方向,给了我无限的力量。These teachings lit up my mind, pointed out the direction and gave me endless strength.

  • 我开始学习英语已经一年多了,我高兴地说,在英语方面我的进步很大。It's been over a year now since I began studying English, I am glad to say that I'm getting on well on well with it.

  • 毫不夸张的说,我在文秘方面受过严密的训练,越是难度大的工作越能激起我的工作热情。I have so trained myself in secretarial work that only exacting problems are interesting to me.

  • 比尔要来参加我的聚会,希望他带着他那漂亮的妹妹一起来。Bill is coming to my party and with any luck he'll bring his pretty sister with him.

  • "她没有给我回信。事实是,她甚至没有看过我的信。"She didn't answer my letter. The fact is she didn't even read it.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24551.html

为您推荐