恨不得和你肉儿般团成片翻译-是什么意思

眼前她用不着像美人儿般做得娇模娇样。Under the circumstances, she did not need to carry herself as pretty women do.你能否让他们进来儿分钟和你谈一谈?Would you permit them in for a few minutes to talk to you?和你在大学一起

  • 眼前她用不着像美人儿般做得娇模娇样。Under the circumstances, she did not need to carry herself as pretty women do.

  • 你能否让他们进来儿分钟和你谈一谈?Would you permit them in for a few minutes to talk to you?

  • 和你在大学一起度过的时光是我一生中最幸福的时光。The hours I spent with you in the university were happiest of my life.

  • 别慌,亨利!我在这儿呢!我永远和你在一起。Steady, Henry! I'm here; I'm with you till the cows come home.

  • 和你一起度过的时光是我一生中最幸福的时光。The hours I spent with you were happiest of my life.

  • 别找碴儿,我今天可不想和你吵架。Don't nibble, I don't want to quarrel with you now.

  • 如果你不能帮助我,我得把这问题提出来和你的上级商量。If you cannot help me I shall have to take the matter up with your superior.

  • 我和你谈话时把那个玩意儿关掉。Turn that thing off while I'm talking to you!

  • 我星期五和你见面,除非发生什么特殊情况。I'll meet you on Friday unless anything special turns up.

  • 梦幻般的动作RPG,快来和你倾慕的大侠和侠女一起并肩作战吧。Fantasy movement RPG, come to fight shoulder to shoulder with what you adored swordsman and chivalrous woman quickly.

  • 辛莱顿先生想就这次选举和你打赌。Mr.Singleton wants to bet with you on the election.

  • 别再打断我的话,我正要和你母亲谈谈呢。Stop interrupting me; I'm trying to talk to your mother!

  • 除非马上还清欠款,否则我和你打官司。I'll take you to court unless you pay up immediately.

  • 我只有在收到商定的彩礼后才会同意我女儿和你结婚。I will consent to my daughter's giving her hand to you only on receipt of the agreed dowry.

  • 在这件事情上,我的经验和你类似。My experience in this matter is parallel to yours.

  • 你怎样把这个说法和你昨天的话统一起来?How can you reconcile this statement with what you said yesterday?

  • 我永远都不会忘记和你一起度过的日子。I will never forget the days that I spent with you.

  • 如果你有机会去,我愿意和你一起去。If there's a chance you'll go, I'd like to go with you.

  • 和你一起生活对我来说是件愉快的事情。It's a pleasure for me to live with you.

  • 下一局,如果你愿意的话,我可以和你下。I'll play against you in the next game if you like.

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/24524.html

为您推荐