您的位置 首页 英语阅读

这不是我点的

1.I ordered consomme,not potage for the soup.我点是清汤,而不是法国浓汤。2.I said thousand island dressing,not French.我说的是千岛调味品,而不是法国调味品。3.Excuse me.May I see the menu again?对不起,请把菜单再拿给我看

1.I ordered consomme,not potage for the soup.

我点是清汤,而不是法国浓汤。

2.I said thousand island dressing,not French.

我说的是千岛调味品,而不是法国调味品。

3.Excuse me.May I see the menu again?

对不起,请把菜单再拿给我看好吗?

4.This is too rare.Will you make it well-done,please?

这太生了,请你煮熟一点好吗?

这不是我点的

5.I think this looks different from what I ordered.

我认为这个好像和我点的不同。

6.Can you change this to roast beef,please?

请你把这个改为烤牛肉好吗?

7.May I order wine by the glass?

我可以点一杯酒吗?

8.What do you have for dessert?

甜点你要吃什么呢?

9.I'll order dessert later.

我稍候再点甜点。

10.I'd like to order the same.

我点相同的。

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:I'll have sole,then.

那么,我要吃比目鱼(鲽鱼)。

B:All right.How about other guests?

好的,其他客人呢?

A:The rest of us will have this today's special,please.

我们其余的要吃今天的特餐。

B:OK.

好的。

A:I'm sorry but I ordered sole,not the same as the others.Will you change it?

抱歉,但我点的是比目鱼,跟其他人的不同,请你更换好吗?

B:I'm afraid we have no more sole.

我恐怕我们没有比目鱼了。

A:Then,I'll have this pork cutle instead.

那么,我就吃这种猪肉片代替。

B:Certainly.Just a moment,sir.

当然,请等一会儿,先生。

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/31691.html

为您推荐