您的位置 首页 大学英语

【听音乐学英文】精选失恋歌单 英文分手歌曲让你和 Adele 一起边疗伤边学英文

Adele – Rolling In The DeepAdele 有许多经典歌曲,这首 Rolling In The Deep 节奏鲜明、琅琅上口,但其实是首愤怒的失恋之歌,控诉前情人践踏她的真心,却也同时宣告不会让对方好过!Finally I can see you crystal clear我终于可以把

Adele – Rolling In The Deep

Adele 有许多经典歌曲,这首 Rolling In The Deep 节奏鲜明、琅琅上口,但其实是首愤怒的失恋之歌,控诉前情人践踏她的真心,却也同时宣告不会让对方好过!

Finally I can see you crystal clear

我终于可以把你看的一清二楚

crystal clear 非常清楚

crystal 是水晶的意思,这个片语就是描述如水晶一般清楚。

The instructions he gave on how to host the seminar was crystal clear.

他巨细靡遗地告诉我如何主持研讨会。

I can’t help feeling

我忍不住觉得

can’t help + Ving 忍不住

I’m sorry but I can’t help laughing.

我很抱歉但我憋不住笑。

Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Taylor Swift 这首歌唱的是痛快的分手,前男友别再打来了,绝不吃回头草!

I’m really gonna miss you picking fights

我真的会想念你总是找架吵

pick a fight / pick fights 挑起争端

It would be so foolish to pick a fight with that guy.

跟那个男人起争执很不明智。

And me, falling for it, screaming that I’m right

而我总是陷入那些争执,并大喊我没有错

fall for 被愚弄/ 爱上

James fell for Anne the first time he saw her.

James 对 Anne  一见钟情。

And you, will hide away and find your peace of mind

而你,总是会躲起来并找到让自己心灵平静的方法

【听音乐学英文】精选失恋歌单 英文分手歌曲让你和 Adele 一起边疗伤边学英文

hide away 躲藏

Dan is now hiding away because his creditors are looking for him.

Dan 现在躲起来了,因为他的债主们都在找他。

Justin Bieber – Love Yourself

这首歌描述的是情侣之间,为了爱改变自己,反而让彼此都不快乐。因此分开之后学习爱自己,才能够成长。

For all the times that you rain on my parade

为了那些因为你而扫兴的日子

rain on someone’s parade 扫兴

A: I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but I have an important exam tomorrow so I cannot go shopping with you.

B: It’s alright!

A: 我不是故意要扫你兴,但我明天有重要的考试所以无法跟你去逛街。

B: 没关系!

You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake

你认为你让我伤心欲绝,噢女孩我的天啊

for someone’s sake 看在某人份上

For God’s sake, stop making noise!

看在老天的份上,不要再吵了!

I don’t but, you still hit my phone up.

我是不在乎了,但你却依然试图联络我

hit someone’s phone up 打电话给某人

You can hit my phone up tonight.

你今晚可以打给我。

Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know

这首歌风格相当有趣,唱出了跟前任情人不合适而分手,虽然会难过对方将自己当成陌生人,但也无权干涉只能自己调适,曲风轻快、会让人会心一笑!

But felt so lonely in your company

但在你的陪伴下仍感到孤单

in someone’s company 陪伴

keep someone company

Some of Laura’s friends kept her company after she broke up with Tim.

Laura 的一些朋友在她和 Tim 分手后陪着她。

So when we found that we could not make sense

却发现这一切不合逻辑

make sense 合理

Beyoncé – Irreplaceable

虽然这首歌有点年纪了,但是 Beyoncé 的经典歌曲! Beyoncé 大唱「你以为你真的无可取代吗?」,面对变心的前情人,更是要帅气的宣告找到下一个并不难!

Matter fact he’ll be here in a minute

事实上他等一下就到了

matter fact  = as a matter of fact 事实上

As a matter of fact, I saw Tommy stealing your pencil box.

事实上,我看到 Tommy 偷了你的铅笔盒。

cuz you made your bed now lay in it

因为你自作自受

本文来自网络,不代表英语网立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.yingyuw.cn/en/37930.html

为您推荐