1. Pain past is pleasure.
2. While there is life, there is hope.
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
6. The shortest answer is doing.
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.
8. great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above
the crowd: a little bit more.
11. In doing we learn.(实践长才干。)
12. East or west, home is best.(东好西好，还是家里最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三个臭皮匠，顶个诸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是快捷方式。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(祸不单行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不经灾祸不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好;晚来总比不来好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(过而能改，善莫大焉;亡羊补牢，犹未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做，就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(无热情成就不了伟业。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行动比语言更响亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯错误。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(伟大始于渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一个今天胜似两个明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事实从来不怕调查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌无骨却能折断骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。)
29. Knowing something of everything and everything of something.
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是无价宝。)
Pain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)
Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所愿，无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
Love never dies.
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
When love is not madness, it is not love.
A heart that loves is always young.
Love is blind.
嗯、、、希望用得上!Habit cures habit. 心病还需心药医。
Handsome is he who does handsomely. 行为漂亮才算美。
Happiness takes no account of time. 欢乐不觉时光过。
Happy is he who owes nothing. 要想活得痛快，身上不能背债。
Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others.
Harm set, harm get. 害人害己。 Hasty love, soon cold. 一见钟情难维久。
Health is better than wealth. 健康胜过财富。
Health is happiness. 健康就是幸福。
Hear all parties. 兼听则明。
Heaven never helps the man who will not act. 自己不动，叫天何用。
He is a fool that forgets himself. 愚者忘乎所以。
He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs. 背后说好话，才是真朋友。
He is a wise man who speaks little. 聪明不是挂在嘴上。
He is lifeless that is faultless. 只有死人才不犯错误。
He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself. 正人先正己。
He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first. 自嘲者不会让人见笑。
He is wise that is honest. 诚实者最明智。
He knows most who speaks least. 大智若愚。
He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑到最后，谁笑得最好。
He sets the fox to keep the geese. 引狼入室。
He that climbs high falls heavily. 爬得越高，摔得越重。
He that will not work shall not eat. 不劳动者不得食。
He who does not advance loses ground. 逆水行舟，不进则退。
He who makes constant complaint gets little compassion. 经常诉苦，没人同情。
He who makes no mistakes makes nothing. 想不犯错误，就一事无成。
He who risks nothing gains nothing. 收获与风险并存。
History repeats itself. 历史往往重演。
Honesty is the best policy. 做人诚信为本。
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. 抱最好的愿望，做最坏的打算。
I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too. 朋友不能阿谀奉承。
If a man deceives me once, shame on him, if he deceives me twice, shame on
If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people ride you.
If your ears glow, someone is talking of you. 耳朵发烧，有人念叨。
If you run after two hares, you will catch neither. 这些够了吗?。
1、A good name is better than riches.
2、Haste trips over its own heels.
3、It takes two to make a quarrel.
4、single spark can start a prairie fire.
5、A friend in need is a friend indeed.
7、Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
8、It is always morning somewhere in the world.
9、Time is a bird for ever on the wing. ( T. W. Robertson )
10、An open enemy is better than a hollow friend.
11、Speech is the image of actions.
12、A day is a miniature of eternity. ( Emerson )
13、You cannot step twice into the same river.
14、Anger begins with folly, and ends in repentance.
15、Talents come from diligence, and knowledge is gained by accumulation.
16、The greater the man, the more restrained his anger.
17、If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in
the world. ( O. Wilde )
18、All lay load on the willing horse.
19、Strike the iron while it is hot.
20、When shepherds quarrel, the wolf has a winning game.
21、Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice. ( L. Blum
22、Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them. ( C.
23、A watched pot never boils.
24、Birds of a feather flock together.
25、He who commences many things finishes but a few.
26、There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see. ( Muggeridge
27、If you do not learn to think when you are young, you may never learn. (
28、Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.
29、Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue.
30、Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort. (
31、The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “ Impossible”.(
32、One's sin will find one out.
33、Each man is the architect of his own fate.